Anyway, not much to report about this trip, except that I was able to visit my friends at Hotel 480, now known as Marriott Union Square. I spent a good couple of months working at this property before it officially became a Marriott. I trained all their Manager's and Supervisors on Marriott's Payroll processes and the payroll system, then went back later and trained/assisted all the Sales and Event Managers on Marriott's catering processes and systems. I became pretty good friends with several of the people that work at this hotel and have continued to keep in touch with them. I went to dinner with and hung out with a couple of them while I was in town and that was fun. Aside from that it was all business.
The photos below are of the New Marriott Union Square. It just completed a multi-million dollar renovation and it looks awesome! I wish I had some before picture to show you because it looks completely different!



No comments:
Post a Comment